Get Professional Services for Your Home and Business
Serving thousands of satisfied customers throughout the New York Metropolitan area to Long Island Fork.
Affordable Services And Installations
Providing high-quality household maintenance services for customers who value top-notch results.
Air Conditioner Unit Installations, Repairs, and Maintenance
Heating System Installations, Repairs, and Maintenance
Oil Tank Installations, Repairs, and Maintenance
HVAC System Installations, Repairs, and Maintenance
Responsive, Reliable Help When You Need It Most
As a reliable service provider, we have established ourselves as the go-to choice for countless residential customers in and around the New York Metropolitan area and Long Island. Our passion for delivering high-quality service and excellent value has enabled us to build a reputation that we are truly proud of. When it comes to dependability, we never compromise, and our customers can count on us to always be there for them.
Don’t take it from us, See what our clients say about us
We take immense pride in catering to numerous residential customers across the New York Metropolitan vicinity and Long Island who can vouch for our unmatched services. Our unwavering focus on superior service standards, affordability, and exceptional quality has contributed substantially to our growth. Our ethos revolves around reliability, and we go above and beyond to uphold this trait.
Schedule An Appointment
Simplify your search and take the first step towards finding answers with our assistance. Reach out anytime to discover how we can guide you towards the solutions you need.
Frequently Asked Questions
Find out the answers to some of the most frequently asked questions
It is highly recommended to have your HVAC system serviced twice a year, once in spring and once in fall. This will ensure that the system is running optimally. During the service, an HVAC specialist can clean any dust or debris from components, check for any potential problems with the wiring or other parts of the system, lubricate moving parts as needed, and inspect all safety controls. Ensuring that your HVAC system is properly maintained on a regular basis can result in optimal performance while extending its life expectancy. In addition to having regularly scheduled maintenance visits twice per year, be sure to change out your air filter approximately every three months depending on usage levels and indoor air quality conditions at home. Doing so will help maintain good indoor air quality while keeping energy costs down.
It’s important to routinely get your home’s HVAC system checked for possible repairs and maintenance needs. There are some signs to look out for that may indicate the need for repair work:
1. Unusual Noises: If you hear any strange noises coming from your unit, such as thumps, rumbles, or squeals, it could be a sign of something in the system malfunctioning or needing maintenance.
2. Temperature Variations: If one room is consistently too hot or too cold compared to others in your house, this can signify an issue with your HVAC system which will require professional attention.
3. Uneven Airflow: If air isn’t circulating throughout different parts of the house like it should be then this is likely a problem with airflow within the ductwork and will require repair work by an expert technician.
4. Strange Odors Coming From Your Unit: A burning smell often means there is wiring trouble while a musty odor may indicate mold in the ductwork which requires professional removal and cleaning services..
5. High Energy Bills: Higher energy bills than average could indicate inefficiencies with your HVAC unit due to clogged filters or poor insulation that would need to be addressed quickly before more energy gets wasted unnecessarily each month..
HVAC systems can experience a variety of issues, ranging from simple to complex. The most common problems include malfunctioning thermostats, air filters that have become clogged or dirty, and blocked or damaged ducts. Other potential issues may involve faulty wiring in the system, worn-out or broken fans and motors, worn-out compressor components, or leaks in the refrigerant line. Frequent maintenance by a qualified HVAC technician is important for keeping these systems running optimally. A typical service visit should include inspecting all major components and detecting any signs of wear or damage. During this checkup, technicians can also clean out any dirt buildup and make necessary repairs to keep your unit functioning properly while avoiding more costly repairs down the road.
Heating Systems FAQ
Heating systems are complex mechanical devices which require regular maintenance for optimal operation. Common issues that can arise with heating systems include:
1. Filters becoming clogged – This is caused by dirt and other airborne particles that accumulate on the filter over time, reducing airflow and causing the system to become inefficient. Regularly replacing filters according to your manufacturer’s instructions will help prevent this from occurring.
2. Improper installation – When installing a new or replacement heating system, it’s important to make sure all components are correctly connected, following the manufacturer’s instructions carefully, as this can affect performance in terms of both efficiency and comfort levels indoors.
3. Inadequate ventilation – Heating systems rely on an adequate supply of air to function properly; too little air can leave you with poor heat distribution throughout your home or business premises and lead to uncomfortable environments as well as reduced life expectancy of parts within the system due to excess exhaust build up if not addressed promptly..
4. Poor/inaccurate thermostat settings – Incorrect thermostat settings such as temperature being set higher than required or erroneous settings when operating fan speed or air conditioning could result in increased power consumption leading higher energy bills each month without providing any additional benefit at all! It may be beneficial therefore to review usage instructions provided by the manufacturer before attempting anything yourself if unsure about how something works exactly!
5. Faulty motors – As mechanical objects start age they begin wear out eventually leading their functioning reduce overtime which often means that more frequent repairs need done than expected as problems arise for example failure of motor parts like belts-pulleys etc experienced more easily given years of use compared relatively newer appliances where such concerns rarely necessary think about now!
Heating systems should be serviced at least once a year in order to keep them running efficiently and safely. This is especially important if you use your heating system frequently. An annual service includes inspecting the system for wear and tear, checking for any potential safety issues, lubricating moving parts, cleaning components as needed to improve operation efficiency, tightening electrical connections for safety, and replenishing refrigerant levels when necessary. Regular servicing of your heating system will help ensure it runs without fail throughout winter season and can also save you money on energy costs by making sure that all components are running as optimally as possible.
We are experienced in servicing a variety of heating systems, including furnaces, boilers, radiant heating systems and heat pumps. Our team is well-versed in repairing most major brands of equipment used for these types of heating sources. In addition to repairs, our qualified technicians can also provide maintenance services which will ensure your unit is running safely and efficiently all year round. Plus, having regular maintenance done on your unit may help reduce the cost of future repairs due to catching small issues before they become larger ones that require more expensive parts or labor costs. If you need assistance with any type of heating system repair or maintenance work, we welcome you to contact us for help!
Detecting whether your oil tank needs to be replaced is a critical step in maintaining the safety, efficiency, and overall performance of your home’s heating system. Because each tank ages differently, the signs of oil tank failure may not be obvious. The best course of action would be to have your tank assessed by a qualified United Metro Energy Technician.