Oil & Gas Burner Technicians
Responsible for maintaining, repairing, and updating oil and gas burners at residential homes and commercial properties.
- Skilled in oil and gas burner systems **HVAC knowledge a plus.**
- Experience working with domestic water systems, including instantaneous and tank type water heaters, booster pump systems, and domestic mixing valves.
- Experience with pump repairs, including circulating pumps and oil pumps.
- Ability to inspect equipment, troubleshoot oil burner malfunctions, and log necessary repairs.
- Conduct seasonal startups and maintenance.
- Complete work orders appropriately with required information and documentation of test results.
- Maintain service van inventory.
- Available for emergency service and incident response.
- Pre-employment drug test
- New York State Driver License
- CDL license preferred
- License to be maintained for the duration of employment
- Greenpoint, Brooklyn / Long Island City
- Calverton, Long Island / Suffolk County
- Fax: (718) 383-6586, Attention: Operations Manager
UNITED METRO Energy Corp.
- 500 Kingsland Avenue
- Brooklyn, NY 11222